Hi, I’m Morgan. I'm a career coach. I'm based in the Albuquerque, New Mexico area, but my clients are based in zip codes all over the U.S.
I’ve got a confession to make. Are you ready?
I’m a generalist. That’s right - I don’t work with a specific profession. I coach people who are serious about taking the next step in their education or career.
I know, I know. We are all supposed to find our niche. But I doubt if you will ever find me using a LinkedIn Headline like “I help former Marvel superheroes find new careers as ophthalmologists.”
I’m not saying there is anything wrong with that. Heck, I’m envious of my childhood friend who knew he wanted to be a doctor all the way back in elementary school.
All I’m saying is, that just isn’t me. My brain doesn’t work that way.
Maybe that’s because there have been a few times in my life where I’ve been tossed into situations and had to figure it out… kind of like a puzzle.
A super, realistic, life-sized puzzle.
Like that one time I was in the Army and they dropped us off at an unknown location. They gave us nothing but a map and compass and told us to find our way back.
I did, by the way. I was one of the first ones back. Hooah!
How does all this benefit you?
Well, you could always go with a career advisor who specializes in a narrow career set.
Or if you’re looking for a partner who will bring multiple perspectives to your unique situation, you’re in the right place.
Still, want to know more?
Professional background and education includes
- M.S. in Interdisciplinary Studies focusing on communication, nonprofit leadership, and gender studies, University of North Texas
- B.A. in English, Angelo State University
- Career Coaching Intensive, National Association of Colleges and Employers
- Life Coach Certification, Coach Training Alliance
- Public Speaking and Servant Leadership, 15 years in Toastmasters International
- Survival skills courtesy of the U.S. Army
As well as "a very particular set of skills"
Light Saber Skills0%
Defending the Oxford Comma0%